COVID-19 Impact Relief
Resources for our Bensenville Business Community
The Village of Bensenville is committed to continuing to support our business community during this time. Below is a list of programs and information to use as a resource related to COVID-19. For additional information, please contact our Community and Economic Development team at 630-350-3413.
- Reinvest DuPage, Small Business Relief Grant Program
DuPage County announced it will launch a grant relief program, developed in partnership with Choose DuPage, for small businesses and independent contractors. The program will provide grants up to $15,000 to sustain some businesses impacted by COVID-19.
- The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
The programs and initiatives in the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act that was just passed by Congress are intended to assist business owners with whatever needs they have right now.
- Illinois Small Business Emergency Loan Fund
Under the leadership of Governor J. B. Pritzker, DCEO is working with partners to launch emergency assistance programs for Illinois small businesses.
- U. S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- State Treasurer Announces Bridge Loan Program
Through this program, the Treasurer’s Office partners with approved financial institutions to provide loans -- either lower rate loans, or loans to a business or non-profit that would not otherwise qualify -- to Illinois small businesses impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Short-Term Relief from Penalties for Late Sales Tax Payments for Eating and Drinking Establishments.
This was one of the final components of the CARES Act. The Federal Reserve Board is still working on the details of the program. We will update when information becomes available. Program highlights include:
- $600 billion for lending
- Small and — unlike SBA’s programs — medium-sized businesses are eligible
- Defined as up to 10,000 employees or up to $2.5 billion in revenue in 2019.
How can your organization help?
Other Resources and Guidance
- CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Illinois Department of Public Health Business and Organization Guidance
- Illinois COVID-19 Response Business FAQ’s
- U. S. Chamber of Commerce
- Choose DuPage
- WorkNet DuPage
- Cook County’s Resources and Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)