The Water's Edge Aquatic Center
Please find the following information regarding the Water’s Edge Aquatic hours of operation under the Restore Illinois Phase 4, Tier 3 Mitigation Plan.
|Lap & Therapy Swim||Family Swim|
Mondays: 9:00a - 3:00p
Saturdays: 8:00a - 10:00a
|Village of Bensenville COVID-19 Waiver - Water’s Edge Aquatic Center|
Phase 4, Tier 3 of the Restore Illinois Plan restricts the number of patrons in the facility to group settings of 50 in the Lap Pool and 10 in the Dive Well at any given time. While reservations will not be required in Phase 4, Tier 3, the facility capacity will be capped at the numbers listed above when and if needed.
Office hours will be Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9a-3p (Office CLOSED on Tuesday) and Saturday & Sunday 8a-10a.
Thank you. Looking forward to seeing you at the pool!!!
Phase 4, Tier 3 Guidelines
In accordance with the Illinois Department of Public Health Swimming Facility Guidelines and the Restore Illinois Phase 4, Tier 3 Mitigation Plan.
- Facility capacity limits of 25% will be enforced
- Dive Well – 10 swimmer maximum
- Lap Pool – 50 swimmer maximum
- Masks/face covering are required at all times
- Except while swimming in the water
- Social distancing must be practiced at all times
- Temperature screening required
- Restricted Locker Room Usage
- Bathroom Access
- Clothing Change (after swimming)
- No belongings left in locker room
- Lockers CLOSED
- Showers CLOSED
- Individual Aqua Fitness exercises will be self-led
- Dive Well available for individual aquatic exercise
- 10 swimmer maximum capacity
- All swimmers and groups MUST complete a Village of Bensenville/Water’s Edge Aquatic Center COVID-19 Waiver prior to water entry
- Sanitizing stations are available in the Aquatic office/lobby, on the pool deck by each ladder, in the locker rooms & bathrooms and at the exit
- Locker rooms and bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized regularly as recommended by IDPH guidance
- Common touch surfaces will be cleaned often
The Water’s Edge Aquatic Center is located at 545 John Street, Bensenville, Illinois 60106.
The Water’s Edge Aquatic Center has an 8 lane, 25 yard lap pool, a 13 foot diving well and a 1 meter diving board. It is handicapped accessible.
The Water’s Edge Aquatic Center offers the opportunity for patrons to drop-in during designated hours. Patrons can pay the established Daily Fees or purchase an Annual Aquatic Membership to grant access to these time frames.
Please call or view our monthly calendar for hours and pricing. Monthly Calendars and Program Flyers are located on the left tab. Read the Pool Rules.
For information on the Bensenville Park District Outdoor Water Park, please contact the Bensenville Park District at 630-766-7015
Adult (4yrs. +)
Resident $6.00/Non-Resident $12.00
Senior Citizen (60yrs. +)
Resident $3.00/Non-Resident $6.00
- Daily fees are valid for the date of purchase.
- ALL swimmers MUST sign in at the Front Desk prior to entry.
- Daily Fees grant the user access to our Lap & Therapy Swim, Family Swim and Morning AquaFitness programming.
- Lap & Therapy Swim is a Swim at Own Risk, No Lifeguard on Duty program. Children under 16 years of age MUST be accompanied IN the WATER by an adult 16 years or older.
- Family Swim is a Guarded, Lifeguard on Duty program. Children under 6 years of age MUST be accompanied IN the WATER by an adult 16 years of age or older. Children 6-12 years of age MUST have an adult 16 years of age or older present on the pool deck. Children 12 years of age or older may swim without an adult present.
- Swimming alone is NOT advised.
- Lap & Therapy Swim, Family Swim and AquaFitness schedule subject to change.
- The Water’s Edge Aquatic Center Manager and staff reserve the right to close any lap lanes, classes or pool areas for illness, weather, private lessons, rentals, swim meets, special events, etc..
Swim At Own Risk, No Lifeguard on Duty
Children under 16 years of age MUST be accompanied IN THE WATER by an adult 16 years of age or older.
Swimming alone is NOT advised.
Lap & Therapy Swim Hours
- Mondays: 9:00a - 3:00p
- Tuesdays: CLOSED
- Wednesdays: 9:00a - 3:00p
- Thursdays: 9:00a - 3:00p
- Fridays: 9:00a - 3:00p
Lifeguard on Duty.
Children under 6 years of age MUST be accompanied in the water by an adult 16 years or older.
Children under 12 years of age MUST have an adult present on the pool deck.
Children 12 and older may swim without an adult present.
Family Swim Hours
- Saturdays: 8:00a - 10:00a
- Sundays: 8:00a - 10:00a