Report a Concern

Welcome to the “Report a Concern” Center. We are here to help with your issues, questions, problems and suggestions. Call us at 630-594-1515 and all inquiries will be answered as quickly as possible. You can also use the links below to help us in identify problems in your area and allow us to respond quickly.

In the next few months the Village will be transitioning to a new and more robust customer relationship management 311 system called SeeClickFix.  SeeClickFix is a request and work management app bridging the communication gap between residents and local government departments. During this period the YourGov application will be retired and have limited functionality on some devices. In the meantime, we recommend using the Submit a Request web form to report your concerns.

  • For Emergency matters, residents should still call 911 immediately.
  • Any requests not specifically listed on the SUBMIT A REQUEST form should be reported to the Share a Concern Center
    at 630-594-1515 and all inquiries will be answered as quickly as possible.
(Web Form for all users)
(YourGOV For IOS and Desktop Only) 

**Report a Concern and the YourGov application should NOT be used to request overnight street parking. To request overnight parking on village streets please visit Overnight Parking Permission Request...

The Report a Concern web form allows Bensenville’s citizens to report non-emergency related issues to the village. The form can be used via the Web, mobile phone, or tablet. Issues are brought directly into the Village’s Work Management solution where they can be forwarded on to the responsible department.