Free Mulch Delivery (May 8-12, 2023)
The Village is proud to offer its residents a free mulch delivery this spring! Please fill out this application and sign the waiver form to secure your place on the list. Public Works staff will be making deliveries to the first 250 households. Residents must fill out the the application form and waiver release. Both are required to qualify for the Program. Program is limited to the first 250 applicants.
Terms of the Application
- This is a free of charge service to incorporated Residents only (no businesses.)
- The Resident MUST fill out this application and sign the waiver form to register for a delivery
- Completed Application & waiver form MUST be submitted by May 3, 2023 (Wednesday.)
- Dates of Delivery: May 8 through 12 (Monday through Friday) starting at 8 am.
- The Resident will be notified via email one business day prior to delivery (if delivery scheduled on Monday, the notice will be made on Friday)
- This is not an on-call service. The deliveries will be made by the most expeditious and efficient route possible.
- One delivery per household
- On the day of delivery, if any obstruction in the drop off area (parked vehicle, garbage cans), delivery of the mulch may be suspended to your location.
- Drop off Location will be arranged AFTER the application is approved.
- The Application can be picked up AND dropped off at the Public Works (717 E Jefferson Street) or the Village Hall (12 S Center Street) it can also be downloaded on Village’s website.
A concrete mulch bin is located in the northeast corner of the Public Works Facility parking lot and is available 7 days a week. Residents are responsible for loading mulch and bringing their own containers, shovels, and transportation. The property is under surveillance – please be respectful of other residents and the Public Works Facility.