News Flash Home
The original item was published from 4/10/2015 1:41:46 PM to 7/1/2015 12:05:01 AM.

News Flash

Bensenville News

Posted on: April 10, 2015

[ARCHIVED] Jefferson St LAFO (Church to County Line) Construction


The Village of Bensenville will be resurfacing Jefferson St between Church Rd and County Line Rd this Spring/Summer. This project is 70% funded by the federal grant monies, while the remainder 30% is local agency responsibility. The tentative start date for this project is April 27, 2015 and the completion date is set for June 30, 2015. Other items of work include spot curb and gutter removal and replacement, pavement patching, traffic detector loops, pavement striping, structure adjustments, etc. At this point, no permanent closures and/or detours are anticipated during construction. However, motorists are advised to proceed with caution as there will be temporary traffic delays as well as temporary driveway closures during construction. Please refrain from parking on the street during the construction. Should you need additional information, please contact Engineering Division within Public Works Department at 630-350-3435.

Additional Info...
Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Bensenville News


Tree Recycling Program

Posted on: December 1, 2023

Holiday Light Recycling Program

Posted on: November 27, 2023

Senior Holiday Party - 12/15/23

Posted on: November 2, 2023

Holiday Ice Show and Skate with Santa

Posted on: November 8, 2023

2024 Vehicle Stickers are on sale now!

Posted on: October 11, 2023

Bensenville Theatre's Phase 1 Renovation

Posted on: September 18, 2023
Tree Pruning MapTH

Bensenville Tree Pruning Dashboard

Posted on: January 18, 2023

Bensenville AquaHawk Alerting System

Posted on: April 3, 2022

Now Showing at Bensenville Theatre!

Posted on: August 16, 2017

Register for CodeRED Alerts

Posted on: March 5, 2021

Seniors Information Hotline

Posted on: February 28, 2021